Feel Free To Comment!

by paolo macariola a.k.a. happy writer

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Polaris

"Polaris"
by m.p macariola

I long
to count your
heartbeats and
maybe understand
whats being spoken
during those in-betweens:

could it be
me?

:who foolishly tries
to define what the silence
between us means,
the clamor of it,
the discord of uncertainty...

our unspoken love affair
that you could never know about,
my madness that you could not
understand,
my heart that beats inside your chest,
that you would naively call
as my


folly,

is what i posses as i
long to posses your heart:
a justice as you already had mine
and still you fail to acknowledge it,
you fail to hear whats being spoken
in between my heartbeats,
you, my northern star,
my fire,
my sky
whom i long to hear
heartbeats from
lives in mine

No comments: