Feel Free To Comment!

by paolo macariola a.k.a. happy writer

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Farewell my sunset

"Farewell my sunset"
by m.p. macariola

farewell my sunset
alas. you have burned
me again,
i am scorched to nothing,
i am defeated

be proud that you had hurt me
rejoice at my wounds
and laugh at my pain
I, who was once
among the gods
now suffers

I bid you goodbye,
good riddance as you sink
into the sea,
as you fall
into the forgotten.

and i would not even remember
your light,
you who corroded my sky.
you, my sunset will
be soon eaten up by
the hungry horizon
that never ends until
it lusts for its own death.

and you will never even remember
who i am
as you have never really known me
and i wont remember you either
as i have never really known you

today, the sun sinks in the west
tomorrow it will do too

and it will never end
it will never end

No comments: