Feel Free To Comment!

by paolo macariola a.k.a. happy writer

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lulling the end of summer

for my girlfriend i love her but it still pains me to be with her... this must be what they call to love till it hurts

"Lulling the end of summer"

Lull me with your kiss
On a sleepless October night
Between summer’s end and winter eve
Let your orchards blossom in slumber
Deeper than the morning rush
And leave me to bathe in the stardust
From the dead sky in the horizon of your eyes
Lull me unto demise
On a sleepless October night
The moon’s decay buries dead stars
From the ensemble of words shaped by our breath
That has fragmented silence
To this ethereal space between us

I’ve dreamt of immortality
Longer than the grandeur of your neck
Wallowing in the planes formed by storming lashes
Severing the light away from darkness
Isolating my continuity lest it falls into void
And spiral into oblivion

Defeat me with the lies of stillness
Incomprehensible like a sleepless October night
In rupture of the once eternal sky
Lulling me to dream of immortality
Beyond my conviction
Farther than the grey clouds now drowned
In the weeping of the night
I dream of immortality
Beyond my conviction
In death

No comments: