Feel Free To Comment!

by paolo macariola a.k.a. happy writer

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

my fairy tale


I wrote this last night though im not really good at writing about love but at least i tried
hope some of you like it. hehehehe


can you be mine if only for tonight?
so through the clouds all my stars shine bright
can you share with me the warmth of your embrace?
so i can feel your heart and know its pace
can you tell stories for only me to know?
for your voice takes me places i wanna go
will you let me rest my head on your lap and sleep?
because i would like to know what might heaven be
will you pray with me for morning not to come?
so that tonights paradise would never be gone
for in the morning ill just close my eyes in this great pretend
not to open up again, never i want this fairy tale to end

No comments: