Feel Free To Comment!

by paolo macariola a.k.a. happy writer

Saturday, April 7, 2007

The Man who met Destiny


This story is called destiny.. i worte this.. its about a man meeting destiny ^^
im not really good at writing stories so i made this short.. hope you like it hehe



one night as i was walking down the street
i came across a woman pale and mysterious
wearing something indescribable, but for sure it was black
she looked at me eye to eye
and said that her name was destiny
i laughed of course..
but she cut me off and said "would you like to know what the future holds for you?"
she paused then continued "i can show you what will happen tommorow, i can show you how and when you will die.. i can show you what many great men have died searching for...
i can show you your fate.. i can show you everything..."
now i knew she was telling the truth.
i now know that she can show me what is to become of me..
i know that she can give me insight to my destiny..
maybe even the power to change it..
to hold such power...
yet..
i said no
Destiny's face looked puzzled and said "but why not?"
"no... for i do not believe in destiny, i do not believe in fate, there are no ends....
only begginings, my destiny is my soul for i control all of me and if i were to be shown my destiny then it wont happen... therefore destiny doesnt exist, you dont exist!!"
with that said the woman who called herself destiny bowed her head and slowly walked... more like floating backward and for everytime i blink my eyes she fades more and more into the darkness
until destiny is no more.

No comments: