Feel Free To Comment!

by paolo macariola a.k.a. happy writer

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Nimbus carnival

"Nimbus carnival"
by mario paolo macariola

I grieve for the raindrops
and nimbus carnivals
falling within my walls

for the chimes swaying
by the window,
wailing for thunder and lightning
for the unquenchable.
for desire

I grieve for the dissapearing light,
for the fading day.
for my vision that blurs.
for you,
my unrequited

the wind is driving me away.

you are the morning star
that sings in the voice of thunder,
your eyes are calm lightning.
you are what the sun and moon envied:
my immortal

but the wind is your conviction,
i long for you at arms lenght
the wind is your conviction,
together we are apart

you are what the raindrops
could never wash away

and so
the stormclouds gather
within my walls

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am final, I am sorry, but, in my opinion, there is other way of the decision of a question.

[url=http://www.graj24.pl/darmowe-gry_akcji.html]gry akcji[/url]
| [url=http://www.graj24.pl/darmowe-gry_przygodowe.html]gry przygodowe[/url]