Feel Free To Comment!

by paolo macariola a.k.a. happy writer

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

forever in silence

I wrote this when me and my girlfriend had a fight




“Forever in silence”
By: Paolo Macariola


We could spend forever like this
In silence, in relapse
I don’t want to hear you say
What my character means
Like in some outdated fairytale

I would watch you
Not looking into your eyes
Feeling my core surrender
All the while knowing,
How you never understood my glances

Do you know what you mean?
Tell me, what do we mean anyway?
Or what will happen if rain falls upwards?
You really are everything
Even if time falls backwards

In some certain parts of meaning
Numb is defined as lack of feeling
Did you feel my warm breath?
I am soaked from the rain
Pouring from the deep well of my heart

Again must I ask?
If you wanted to spend forever like this.

No comments: